- Kemapoxy 150 3D is a Two components solvent free, liquid epoxy compound .
- Specification : ASTM C 881 .
Directions for Use:
1. Surface preparation :
- The surface should be dry , free from dust, oil, grease and loose particles .
- For tiles cement, ceramic , porclen substrates : use epoxy paste Kemapoxy 133 to completely fill & level the joints .
- For cement screeds : level the surface with Kemapoxy 133 putty .
2. Banner installation :
- Apply the Banner (choosen pattern ) with epoxy adhesive Kemapoxy 150 QQ .
- Remove air under Banner by plastic tool .
3. Top coat .
- Mix thoroughly the two components of Kemapoxy 150 3D using a slow rotating electric mixer (max 300 r.p.m) for 3 minutes .
- Apply Kemapoxy 150 3D over Banner and leveled with rubber mop .
- Remove air within Kemapoxy 150 3D by special roller .
- Close the site for 24 hours until hard drying .
- Clean tools by Kemsolv 1 .
Fields of Use:
- Top coat for ( 3D ) three dimentional flooring .
- Top coat for multi coloured flake systems ( FLOORDEX ) .