- Kemapoxy Cast is epoxy resin water – clear casting, low viscosity designed to offer unrivalled clarity, air release and UV stable..
- Easy to use, doesn’t require any special equipment.
- Low odor , self-degassing.
- Can be cast directly into wood at thicknesses up to 30 mm in single pour.
- Solvent free – no odor during application.
- Good resistance for abrasion, chemicals.
- Anti-microbial growth.
- Hard wearing and highly polish able.
Fields of Use:
Kemapoxy Cast : is used for producing high quality crystal clear casting epoxy for the following: • Furniture: river tables, knot holes, etc. • Wood: tables, lamps, bowls, etc. • Clear casting: sculptures, figurines, etc.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.